CK QLS are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company in Lucerne on a contract basis for 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Development of crystallization processes for the production of active ingredients and their intermediates.
- Carrying out crystallization experiments on a scale from 5ml to 1l, as well as filtration and drying experiments.
- Analysis of solid and liquid samples with online, in-situ techniques such as ATR-FTIR, FBRM, PVM and Raman spectroscopy as well as offline ex-situ techniques such as GC, XRPD and scanning electron microscopy.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Completed training as a laboratory technician. Several years of professional experience would be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of crystallization is desirable.
- Very good knowledge of English and German (spoken and written).