CK QLS are recruiting for a Manufacturing Technologies & Engineering: Biotech Specialist to join a Global Biotech Company based in Lucerne on a contract basis for 12 months but likely to be extended to 24 months.
Responsibilities will scale based on the qualifications of the successful candidate, include but are not limited to:
- Support introduction of novel, innovative solutions supporting the manufacture of biologics within the facility.
- Capital Requests and Sourcing
- Qualification of Devices / Equipment
- Authoring of batch records, sampling plans, and standard operating procedures.
- Act as SME for implemented new technologies, guiding the implementation into routine production.
- Author Protocols and Prepare Design of Experiments to show comparability of new technologies versus legacy
- Bsc or MSc or an equivalent in Science/Technical fields. And Previous working experience
- Technical knowledge with Biologics drug substance upstream operations, downstream operations, analytical testing or process development.
- Knowledge of design and operation of automated systems such as Delta V.
- cGMP experience in a sterile, vaccine, bulk or finished goods pharmaceutical environment
- Verbal or spoken communication skills in German (B1) and/or English (B2).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Kajenthi on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 54904 in all correspondence.