CK QLS are recruiting for a Microbiology Coordinator to join an international life sciences company at their new large scale manufacturing facility. The job role is offered on a permanent basis in Solothurn.
In this position, you will be part of the environmental monitoring (EM) and utility monitoring (UM) team. The responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and supervising a team of laboratory technicians.
- Supporting sample management processes (collection, management, shipment and aliquotation).
- Ensuring all EM and UM sample processes are managed in accordance with define procedures and to the highest quality standards.
To be considered for the role, you should have:
- Apprenticeship as a laboratory technician in biology/chemistry, or a Bachelors degree in a related discipline with a minimum of five years’ relevant experience
- Two years of leadership or coordination experience
- Good team working skills and be an excellent communicator and collaborator
Find out more about living and working in Switzerland