CK QLS have an excellent opportunity for a QA Manager GMP/GDP to join a renowned multinational pharmaceutical company at their site based in Allschwill, Basel land, on a 1 year contract basis.
The company is specialized in the research and development of pharmaceutical, biological, and diagnostic products. It offers drugs for the treatment of insomnia, Fabry disease, cerebral vasospasm, resistant hypertension and lupus.
The QA Manager GMP/ GDP will be responsible for:
• Provide GMP/GDP quality assurance expertise during development and commercialization of the company’s products
• For assigned projects, provide guidance on the resolution of complaints, testing issues, deviations, discrepancies and Out of Specifications (OOS), investigations and CAPA
• Batch record review and assessment of change controls
• Notify CMC team and management of potential quality, regulatory and lead time issues
• Assist in the conduct of GMP/GDP audits
• Writing technical protocols and reports
• Exciting opportunities for development and professional growth within our dynamic organization
• A collaborative and solution-oriented environment where you can make a difference
• An innovative and open culture in a truly multicultural environment
• A competitive salary and generous benefits