CK QLS currently have an exciting opportunity for two Safety Physicians to join a Swiss biopharmaceutical company based in Lausanne on a permanent basis.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the management and evaluation of risks associated with one specific product in development in oncology.
- Evaluating and establishing the safety profile of this product in collaboration with the different company experts and/or partner vendors.
- Providing medical input to the safety aspects of the documents intended to be submitted in an accelerated approval procedure.
The ideal candidate should have:
- M.D. with experience in clinical safety in early clinical phases of drug development in a global pharmaceutical or global CRO.
- Direct experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry in clinical safety.
- Experience in oncology drug development is considered a plus.