CK QLS have a new opportunity for a Senior Development Engineer to join a globally renowned company with a focus on medical devices and pharmaceutical products. This is a contract role based in Oberdorf until the end of 2020, with a competitive salary on offer.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Updating technical documentation according to Medical Device Regulations and internal processes.
- Generating the appropriate PD documents to ensure compliance with national and international regulations related to medical devices (such as MDR, US FDA, Japanese PAL and ISO 13485).
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in mechanical, mechatronics, electrical or design quality engineering.
- Several years’ experience in the design and development of medical devices.
- Good knowledge of German and English.