CK QLS have an exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Technician – Microbiology to start their professional career with a renowned multinational pharmaceutical company at their site based in Luzern, Switzerland.
This company has been dedicated to life science research for more than a century and they employ approximately 1300 employees from 56 nations at their sites in Lucerne and Zurich.
The Lab tech will be responsible for:
• Conducting microbiological sampling for environmental and water monitoring
• Executing and evaluating microbiological analyses (analysis of water, microorganism identification, endotoxin and bioburden determinations)
• Documenting and managing analytical results according to GMP requirements
And also for:
• The Quality control and the storage organization of media and reagents
• The maintenance of equipment
• A competitive salary
• An attractive holiday packages
• A multicultural, friendly, and supportive environment