We have a great opportunity for a Clinical Operations Coordinator to join a company in the drug discovery industry in Basel:
- The position is offered on a contract basis for a duration of 12 months initially.
- Previous clinical research experience within pharma or CRO at an international-global level.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment whilst handling multiple priorities.
- Coordinate the preparation and review of all operational trial-related documents (e.g., forms, guidelines).
- Manage the preparations and review of site related documents such as the Investigator Site Files (ISF).
- Organise the preparation and distribution of the clinical study documentation (site communication, newsletters, pocket brochures, appendix 16 for the Clinical Study Report).