CK QLS is pleased to be supporting a global biopharmaceutical company with their recruitment for Technicians and Engineers to be based at their biological and manufacturing site in the stunning canton of Lucerne. We have excellent opportunities for a Microbiologist, Biotech Technician and Downstream Processing Engineer.
Find out more about the roles on offer below.
- Play a key role in the implementation of next generation technologies.
- Support the daily operations within the manufacturing facility.
- Qualify devices and/or equipment, ensuring GMP compliance.
- The ideal candidate should be fluent in English and German.
- Conduct environmental monitoring in production areas including water, air and surface monitoring.
- Execute and elevate microbiological analysis including the analysis of water, microorganism identification, endoxotin and bioburden determinations.
- Ensure results and documentation are in line with GMP requirements.
- The ideal candidate should be fluent in English and German with experience with microbiological techniques.
- Support the design, qualification and validation of new manufacturing processes.
- Support the development of batch documentation of downstream process manufacturing.
- Implement process changes, root cause investigation of deviations and CAPA identification and implementation.